1. These containers are meant for baby food, but they are also good for packing snacks in lunch boxes, or for storing pacifiers in a diaper bag:
2. A baby tub can double as a clothes tub if you need to hand wash clothes, but your sink is too shallow:
3. If you have hung a clothes item to dry and it’s only damp in one or two spots, but you need to get dressed soon: blast the spot with a hair dryer and it will dry in a minute or less.
4. Remove light wrinkles from a dress shirt by hanging it in the bathroom near the shower while you take a shower. The steam will help release the wrinkles when you smooth the shirt out.
5. For clothing items that say “lie flat to dry”: Put a towel on top your dryer and dry the item there while the dryer is on- the heat from the dryer will help the item dry faster.
6. Sometimes certain flowers in a bouquet wilt faster than others. If you have a large bouquet that still has some fresh flowers in it, toss the dead ones and transfer the few that are still fresh to a smaller bud vase or a water glass. You’ll get to enjoy them a little longer.
7. If you really enjoy a meal that you have at a restaurant and want to recreate it at home, take a picture of it and write down the ingredients in a note on your phone before you leave the restaurant. That way, you won’t be at home later trying to remember what was in the meal.
8. #7 also works for items that you buy at the grocery store and want to create yourself, like a great pasta or potato salad from the store’s deli counter. All the ingredients are listed on the label, so snap a picture of the label before tossing the container if you want to try making the item yourself later on.
9. If there’s a bug high up on a wall or on another hard to reach spot, attach a paper towel to the cleaning end of a Swiffer handle and use it to kill the bug:
10. Swiffers are also great for reaching items that have fallen in hard to reach places like behind your bed’s headboard, behind the washing machine, etc.
Image from pixabay.com
If you enjoyed this post, please “like” it and consider sharing it below: